Sunday, October 5, 2014

Trying to get back on the blog wagon....


So it has been 11 months since I posted on this blog. Geesh. Guess pregnancy and newborn life has been hectic and extra hard for the blog front.  But, here we go, I am gonna TRY my best to post more often (but the stakes aren't very high because it's been 11 months, right?!) 

I did have to laugh to myself when I logged in just a few minutes ago and saw the title read "a snapshot of life with our two little ones".  Well, we've doubled that number since then. And I think the craziness is more than doubled...but, don't worry, we are finding joy and laughter in between the rough nights and grueling child training.  Owen, Lilly, Gibson, and Everett are each sweet gifts from God. I can't imagine life without them.

No comments: