Monday, January 7, 2013

We're back!!

Well, the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season got the best of me and I haven't been on here to post for way too long. Sorry.  And I have been TERRIBLE about even taking pictures.  So, now that we are back into routine around here and things have slowed down, I will try my best to be more regular at posting--no promises though.  

We had a lovely time over the holidays with family and friends.  Fought some sicknesses but are all back and at 'em again.  Yay!  These pictures are of the only snowfall we've gotten this winter season that has stuck around long enough to play in.  The kids loved it, especially the slide on our playset.  It was super slick. :)







And Gibson---Oh, boy!--Where did my baby go??  He is eating mostly table food now and can finger feed himself.  He is classified as our "picky eater." He is particular about texture and seasoning and makes it very clear what he likes and doesn't like.  I have some work to do to get him to like veggies!  Fruit: no problem. Starches: no problem.  It's just those darn veggies!  
And he has his two bottom front teeth poking through!

And Gibby is CRAWLING everywhere!!  He even will be standing up in his crib trying to peer around the corner on occasion.  I'm not sure I'm ready for him to stop being a baby!




No comments: