Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meet Lillian Grace

Lilly arrived at 10:44 am Monday, November 29th! She weighed 8 lbs 8 1/4 oz. She's 20 1/2 inches long. She's absolutely PRECIOUS!!


The cliff notes of labor:
My water broke at 5 am with a "POP!" (Thankfully, after a good night's sleep!)
We arrived at the hospital at 8:15. I was dialated to 7.
Before 9:00, I was between an 8 and 9.
At 9:30, a nurse had me start pushing---but we weren't making progress, so I took a break and worked through a few contractions.
At 10:15ish, I started pushing again.

She arrived healthy at 10:44!!

3 comments:

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

she's beautiful! CONGRATS!

and then there were three... said...

Congrats! Hope your first few days at home go well. Love you guys.

Robin, Josh and Luka said...

Wow! She's beautiful! Can't wait to hold her and see her in person. Congratulations! We love you.