Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Not intentionally, Owen was trained to put his diapers in the diaper champ for me after his diaper changes. I guess I didn't realize how much he watches me. One day a few weeks ago, we finished a diaper change and he got up, grabbed his diaper and put it in the diaper champ and tried to pull the handle. I was shocked! So...we have just made a habit of it.

The other day, he was in the bathroom watching his bathtub fill up with water (which he loves and normally cries if I take him into his bedroom to undress him while it's filling) and I asked him to take care of his diaper. He left the tub immediately, grabbed his diaper, went straight to the diaper champ. What a good little helper!! (If only he was that willing to do everything I ask him to do!)

This particular time, Owen must have been in an extra hurry because his feet just couldn't keep up with him.

No comments: