Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beading Fun

Just a note: I know, I know...It's been a while since I last posted...and I have quite a few pictures to blog about, so hopefully I can get back in the swing of it...be watching. My energy has been lower than usual this pregnancy and we've had sicknesses come through that have also zapped energies.


This morning the kids requested we play with beads while Daddy went for his valentine's day massage. I am amazed at how long the little activity kept their attention.



Owen worked on stringing and counting the beads on his tray.



Lilly had a blast putting the beads in her jar and then dumping them out over and over again.





Here's Owen counting:



He's not super consistent on one to one correspondence yet and sometimes gets the numbers out of order still, but just last week all he would count to was 3, so this is a HUGE improvement! (Thank you, Numberland DVD from the libary!)




No comments: