Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My baby is ONE

(Sorry for the blurriness. I don't know what's up with my camera.)





Yesterday Lilly officially turned a big one year old. Poor thing was sick...and is now on the mend with her breathing treatments...for her birthday and slept just about all day and night. But when she was awake, she was in good spirits. She's a trooper. She is walking EVERYWHERE and making her presence known. She wants to be everywhere her big brother is and play is everything he does. Her latest favorite thing to do is go the the "snack cupboard" and grunt/moan until I come and find her a snack or she gets the door open and finds something yummy. Then she takes it to her chair and asks to get up in it so she can eat.


She is pure joy and I can't believe she's already one. Where did the time go? We can't imagine life without her.

No comments: