Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Special Day

The IWU girls had a little reunion at our house today(Coming from as far as Traverse City in MI and Portland, ME). What a treat to see and catch up with all these lovely ladies! Just imagine how bubbly and excited 7 girls in our little house could be! What a fun afternoon! They were all so generous and thoughtful to Alex and I...bringing a DELICIOUS spread of food for lunch and lots of adorable outfits, books, and other baby goodies for our little babes. God is good to give such good friendships!


(back) Katie, Laura Collins, Charissa, Rachel, (front) Alex, me, Laura Coonrod
First photograph of James Owen and Ryder Joseph together (affectionately referred to as "Jimmy O" and "Ryder Jo" by Jimmy). I can already tell they are going to be good pals!!

1 comment:

Rachel Wess said...

We had sooooo much fun together!! What a blast! Thanks for hosting, Laura. Oh my word I love the pic of Jimmy O and Ryder Jo together! The best!! :)